Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tres Tintas

I first came across this amazing hexagon wall covering, back in April, on Apartment Therapy. Mel and Dave's Industrial Chic Loft Apartment Tour was one of the highlighted tours. I instantly fell is love with this large pattern hexagon wallpaper. Immediately I began the search for places to purchase this paper.
I had absolutely no luck! David Hick's Hexagon wallpaper was dominating the search engines! Don't get me wrong, I adore this paper, but it just wasn't what I had my heart set on!

Well, last week, by some act of fate I came across HEXAGONO designed by Jamie Bermejo!!! It is a "revival" of his 1974 Hexagon pattern. I am in total awe, we must have this for our entry! Thankfully, it can be purchased at Tres Tintas Barcelona.








No comments:

Post a Comment