Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scott's! Scott's! Scott's!

For the past year, my mom, aunt and I have been trying to plan a girls weekend to Scott Antique Markets . We could never quite get all three of our schedules to coordinate for this once a month show, but before I made my big exit from Alabama to Arizona we decided to make it happen. I thought this would be a good idea, but now it just feels like torture! I want to go back. I really wanted to check out 14th Street Antiques and the Lakewood 400 Antiques. So, now I am on the hunt for something similar out here; in the mean time here are some of the pic's from our Scott's trip.


One of my favorite pieces was this hand carved/painted elephant marionette:



I was trying to take a picture of this rusted metal panel, but I seriously could not move the wagon wheel, so heavy!



Interesting:












Old Survey Tripod Lamp:



Mom REALLY wanted this hand carved John Wesley bust, he was $900 and even ant 50%...not a steal!



Reclaimed Wood Mirror:




Old Doors:






I have a feeling Chase and Rachel may end up with this table:



Tons and tons of linen headboards:







I like the southwest approach to this antique chair:






This lady was awesome. She has a warehouse full of reclaimed wood that she processes into furniture. This coffee table was one of my favorites:


No comments:

Post a Comment