Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Let the Christmas Party's begin!

I am having a hard time believing that today is December 1st! It just doesn't feel like December. Here is the view from my office window this morning...looks like it should be cold, but we are still reaching the mid 70's during the day! 


I want to see some snow! However, I may be eating my words when we head to Michigan in a few weeks. This is the pic my in laws just sent me of their driveway...I don't know if I really want to see that much snow!



Well anyway, snow or no snow, I am very excited to attend our first Christmas party tonight. I can't wait to show you some of the furniture pieces on display from Southwest Furniture Co. They have made some beautiful custom pieces for us here @ Within Studio, so I can't wait to see what they are showcasing tonight!


Speaking of furniture OneKingsLane.com has some amazing furniture. And I don't mean hit or miss, everyday their inventory is stocked with great European furniture lines that I am drooling over. 
Just a few:
One Kings Lane Hand carved waterfront chest





This lavender mirror could be a head turner in the right place, gorg!

Sarabeth Floor Mirror, Lavender

I am also obsessing over the Stark over-dyed rug that I found on OKL this morning. I love the modern process of over-dying vintage rugs, genius!

I love dark grey upholstery in a living room 
via
And throw in a gorgeous studded trunk...deep sigh!


Happy 1st of December!




No comments:

Post a Comment