Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wingback

I recently purchaced a wingback chair that just HAD to be recovered! I thought about trying to do it myself...somehow Pinterest make you feel like you can do anything! Well, I decided against that and turned to the great Carlos Turco @ Belle Epoque Upholstry to turn her into a beauty! 
So now I am just going back and forth on fabric options.
At first, I really just wanted to play it safe and go with a natural linen...which would be great b/c then I can add crazy pillows and not be stuck with something I just can't live with.

But there are so many other great fabric options out there!I love this updated wingback! And of course you can't go wrong with a Trina Turk for Schumacher fabric. 

I'm also a fan of the lavender Ikat Wingbacks...
Love the fabulous slipcover wingbacks...

Ahhh....what to do?!


No comments:

Post a Comment